Kerry-Anne de Jager
TechniTest is an Australian owned and operated company that believes every workplace has an obligation to promote a healthier, safer and more productive environment by ensuring their employees and sub-contractors are not adversely affected by drugs and / or alcohol.
Our team at TechniTest are committed to assisting industries to ensure that they comply to the Workplace Health and Safety Act 2011 which imposes a legal obligation on employers to ensure the safety of employees while at work.
*Are you aware that:
- Approximately 7.5% of work-related injuries in Australia are alcohol related
- Substance abuse costs Australian Industry $3.7 billion annually
- 2.5% of the Australian workforce has gone to work under the influence of illicit drugs
- 17% of the Australian workforce has used illicit drugs in the last 12 months
- Individuals who use drugs are 3.5 times more likely to injure themselves
With local statistics like these, is it any wonder that Australian Industry is increasingly screening its employees for impairment and recent drug use?
* as per Royal Medical Supplies Statistics 2014
Ready to improve your Drug and Alcohol Policy? To set-up a free consultation, simply fill out the contact form.
TechniTest Pty Ltd
Nicklin Way, Wurtulla, QLD 4575, Australia
Ph: (07) 5493 9631